Sunday, October 31, 2010






I ran into these young ladies yesterday at Legion Field in Birmingham, Alabama.  My best friend and I were lucky enough to get a vending opportunity at the Magic City Classic (ASU vs. AAMU) and we spent all of Saturday people-watching & selling custom t-shirts.

Though all three of our featured fashionistas welcomed the fall in the most appropriate of boots and booties, I was most fascinated by the way the fashionista in the center pulled off the black/brown color combination. 
Just a year ago I would've never taken black and brown in the same outfit seriously, but somehow, someway I've evolved into a person who welcomes the mixture... in certain instances, of course.  I don't know exactly what it is that makes the combination work in her case, but she was definitely a sweet little reminder to keep an open mind this fall.

Unfortunately, most of my day today was spent kicking myself for not having the presence of mind to jot these young ladys' names down in the hustle and bustle of it all.  Somehow I did get to give them the Anchor Terrace blog address though and if you all do read this -  please email me!  My contact info is listed under the "Contact" tab.

Anywhoo, my poor boyfriend isn't feeling well and I'm on nurse duty.  I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and has an equally enjoyable Monday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment